Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween: Sheriff Izzy in the house!

In 2009, we went to the West Hollywood parade as  vampire and victim a la Interview with the Vampire.




In 2010, we went to the parade as (less creative, but less expensive) crew members of the USS Enterprise (Star Trek).

    

In 2011, we did not go. We were bummed because as much as I LOVE Halloween, my old age cannot handle a late night out on school night. Instead, we got to give out candy at our new house for the first time and dress up our puppy, Izzy! I can't believe it. As someone you consistently and smugly made fun of those of you who dress their animals in outfits, I can believe that I am now one . I am one of those people who dresses their dog for Halloween. And it was soooooooooooooo much fun.  I swear that she knew she was wearing a law enforcement outfit. She totally patrolled the house like she was in charge and the only one who could save us from wild and crazy trick-or-treaters.



PS: This dressing the animal thing is only for Halloween. I promise.

1 comment: