Friday, December 24, 2010

This Catharsis!

I will tell you up front, this blog is completely about me. I realized not too long ago that I was swiftly approaching a wall. And this wall seemed to obscure the entirity of my vision preventing any sort of real ability to make decisions about my life. And now, like Now now, I realize that this wall is simply a specific moment in life where not only do you have to grow up but you have to start making these serious decisions about life. Real decisions. Consequential decisions. We are talking about the decisions that your older cousins were making when you were a kid and they seemed so cool and together. How did I suddenly become that cousin who had graduated college and is working full time- and MARRIED? Did my cousins really have it that together when they were in their late twenties?

So as a result of hitting this period in life that I have labeled the wall, I decided that there has to be people, mostly woman (as my wall also includes a supreme fear of having babies), who are hitting this wall to. Hell, maybe you hit that wall 2 years ago and are just trying to figure out how to get around it.  I would like to think that my online journal of thought and frustation will be source of humor and empathy for others out there like me. I don't dare call this advice because I frankly don't know what I am doing.  Its about feeling like you are on the precipis of the best and worst decision of your life while being hopeful, yet confused and running late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment