Monday, December 27, 2010

Presenting a moment of teenage boredom

We recently rediscovered the awesomeness of the WU-TANG  Clan. Yes, the wu-tang clan. I hadn't forgotten about them, they just simply slipped from memory after what I think is my favorite song: 


What's up 1997! That's right, 97! Yes..... behold the awesomeness of Old dirty bastard, Inspecka Deck, Method Man, Cappa Donna, U-God, the Rza, the Gza, Mastah Killah, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon.  The names are so awesome that various websites have created a  Wu-Tang Name generator. That's right with the mere click of a button you can have your total personality sized down into two to three words while also referencing one of the greatest rap groups of all time. It was so entertaining that I generated wu-alias' for my entire family:

Me: Violent Contender (maiden name) Embryonic Crusadah (married name)
Husband: Smilin' Bastard
Sister: Cheeky Delinquent
Mom: Irate Leader


I cannot even begin to tell you how spot on these names are.... I will leave that for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment